At TopTenHookupSites.com we prioritize your privacy and that of any user of our Site. Within this text document, you will find all of the information regarding our online practices including the way in which you choose for your personal information to be collected within the Site. 'Personal Information' refers to any information that can be used singularly or in conjunction with any other relevant information that can be used to personally identify you as an individual, including, but not limited to your first and last name, your email address, your home or physical address and any other contact information.
The Personal Information that We Collect and How We Collect It
Whenever a user accesses our Site, we receive and/ or collect Personal Information from them in the following ways:
1. Any information that you choose to provide when you leave a review on one of the topics mentioned on our website. If you choose to leave a review on our Site, then you may be required to fill in certain boxes with relevant information such as your name and email address. You also have the option to provide us with further Personal Information should you choose to do so.
2. Our Site utilizes web browser cookies, log files and tracking technologies. These are merely to gain an understanding of our user preferences and we are able to improve our user's experiences with the website depending on these results. Web cookies are used to record and store information on the hard drive of your computer when visiting a website and you can choose to disable these cookies via your browser's privacy settings, although this may limit access to certain aspects of our website.
3. We may collect information that can be used to personally identify our users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to when a user registers with our Site, places an order, visits our Site or interacts with any of our resources, features or services. All of our users have the option to visit our Site anonymously.
Your Choice Regarding Your Personal Identification Information
We will only ever collect any Personal Information from you if you voluntarily submit that information to us. You will have the option whether or not to include and provide your Personal Information. You can simply refuse to supply us with any personal identification information and we will never demand it from you. If you refuse to provide this information, then it may limit your possibilities when it comes to interacting with our Site, such as with programs, offers, services, reviews and other forms of engagement.
Non-Personal Identification Information Policies
If you choose to interact with our Site in any way that includes, but doesn't limit commenting, placing a review or requesting further information via online form or email, then we may collect non-personal identification information about you. This information may include your browser name, your type of computer, any technical information regarding your device and your operating system. This information is used to better understand our audience and tailor our services to improve the experience of our users.
Publicly Available Information
You are permitted to post, update, publish, transmit and comment in image, data and textual form within our website for the purpose of use engagement (User Submissions). This will typically apply to specific regions of our Site, including, but not limited to, reviews ('User Submissions'). By commenting in any shape or form, you are acknowledging that the information that you provide will be published publically for other users of our Site, including third parties to access. This is the case even if you provide Personal Information.
If you post your own contact information within a User Submission, then please be aware that you may receive unsolicited contact from third parties, all of which are entirely out of our control and we claim no responsibility for. We encourage you to be wary of the information that you provide and limit the amount of personal information if it can be deemed as a direction to external methods of contact when it comes to contacting you directly.
How We Use Any Information that We Collect from You
Our Site may collect and use a User's Personal Information for any and all of the following purposes:
1. We may use any and all of the Personal Information or feedback that you provide to us willingly in order to improve the services on our Site. If you provide your contact information, we may contact you via that information with services and offers related to the site and only relevant to what you have registered to receive.
2. We may use your Personal Information to improve our customer services including responses to your feedback and support requirements.
3. We may use your Personal Information to enhance your personal experience within our Site, including how particular groups of users access and utilize certain resources within our Site.
6. We may share any and all information with third parties for the purpose of marketing and publicity.
7. We may share any and all of the information that you willingly provide us in order to promote our services, contests, surveys and features within our Site.
8. We may use your voluntarily submitted contact details (including your email address) to send you updates, newsletters, promotions and news related to our Site, including requests for ratings and reviews where we are featured on other sites. We may send you information that you willingly agreed to receive regarding topics that we perceive may be of interest to you.
9. We may transfer your details to TrustPilot (http://www.trustpilot.com) for survey purposes. When you agree to provide us with your email address while creating a User Submission, you are implicitly agreeing to expect that we may send you updates, newsletters, invitations and requests, all of which may be forwarded to TrustPilot who may contact you regarding surveys.
10. We will store all of your information within our secure servers unless you directly request us to delete it from our systems.
How We Actively Protect Your Information
We undertake appropriate and relevant data collection, storage, processing and distribution practices all of which comply with accepted industry standards for security measures. These measures include the protecting against unauthorized access, disclosure, adjustment or destruction of your Personal Information when it is entrusted to our Site.
Collection of Your Information by Third-Party Sites
If necessary, we may utilize the services of a reputable third party to present or provide advertisements that you may be able to see and access within our Site. These third party advertisement servers may use their own cookies, trackers, clear gifs or relevant technologies to assist with their advertisements, in particular to gauge an advertisement's responsiveness when presented to our audience and users. These pieces of content may change continuously and you should be aware that any external third party sites may include their own privacy policies and customer service policies. You are responsible for understanding any external site's policies when engaging with them outside of our Site.
Opting Out of Notifications and Contact Requests
As a visitor and viewer of our Site, you implicitly agree to accept that we may send you notifications and information relating to our Site, services, requests for reviews and third party advertisements. You are under no obligation to receive these promotional materials and you can unsubscribe from them by clicking the unsubscribe link location at the bottom of any emails or notifications that you receive from us.
Access to Our Site and User Accuracy
We provide a means in which any and all of our users can access and edit their information that is stored within our Site. This includes contact email addresses, personal details and first/ last names. If you wish to contact us regarding access or incorrect information, as well as names and omissions, then please email us at #
We wish to maintain a consistent level of accurate information about all of our users to better their experience within our Site. If you would like to delete or correct any inaccuracies within your information, you can send us a request at # and include as much information as possible so that we can better process your request.
Children and Minor Privacy
Our Site has not been structured to attract the attention of children and minors under the age of 13 years. As a result, we do not intentionally collect Personal Information of individuals under 13 years of age and we will delete any and all information if we learn that submitted information has been provided relating to a child under 13 years of age. If you believe that we may have any related information, then please email us at #
Our California Do Not Track notice
We currently do not take any action with respect to 'Do Not Track' signals as assigned by User choice on their own browsing platform. We may allow third parties, such as advertisers and sponsors, to collect personal identification information about an individual user's online activities relating to our Site.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a resident of the State of California, then you may request that certain information and its disclosure be omitted from our database. If you could like to make such a request, then please contact # Reviews and please note that we are only obliged to respond to one request per user each year (365 days).
Company Mergers, Sales or Bankrupty
Your Acceptance of These Terms
Contacting Us for Further Information
This document was last updated 9 February, 2021